A most heartfelt congratulations to all of the graduates this year, and to all of the students who are about to receive their well earned awards! It is such a highlight to be able to put the students in the spotlight this time of year, and have them feel such a huge amount of pride when we call their name! We have a special award ceremony at the school as well, which highlights all of the skills improved for each and every student. Nobody goes home empty handed and all are celebrated!!
Our official Graduation & Awards Ceremony will be held on June 20th, from 7 - 9pm at the New Life Fellowship Church (north Red Deer on Gaetz Ave and 77th Street). This celebration means the world to us all and to see a full audience that evening is wonderful so please plan to attend and bring your families! First we have our official celebration, and then we invite you all to attend a reception in the Fellowship Hall at the church directly after the ceremony, with refreshments and a DJ!
Photos credited to Unsplash.com
Important dates for June 2019 are:
- June 3 - Parent Teacher Interviews - No School
- June 10 - Staff Meeting - Noon Dismissal
- June 20 - Graduation & Awards Ceremony - 7 pm to 9 pm
- June 21 - Early Dismissal - In lieu of Grad night
- June 27 - Student's last day of school - See you back on Sept 4th!
- June 28 to Sept 3rd - HAPPY SUMMER HOLIDAYS!