It's the Home Stretch!
We are winding up for Graduation and Award Ceremonies on June 14th. This year we are saying goodbye to four wonderful people. It will be hard to see them go, as they have lit up our hallways and brought lots of smiles to our faces through the years. All are welcome to attend the ceremony. It starts at 7pm sharp, so please arrive a little bit ahead of time to get seated. Parking can be limited. The ceremony will be from 7pm to 8:30pm, with refeshments included. See you there!!
Other things of note are the early dismissal on June 15th, as well as the last day for students being on June 27th! That will be a day of fun, we will likely be outside, weather permitting, so please dress for the weather that day.
Important dates for June 2018 are:
- June 4 - Staff Meeting - Noon Dismissal
- June 14 - Graduation and Awards Ceremony - New Life Fellowship Church at 7pm
- June 15 - 11:45am Dismissal - In lieu of grad night.
- June 27 - FUN DAY - Students' last day!
- June 28 - Staff clean up day