It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
December is always a busy time of year, and at the school it's no exception!
Soon you will see our halls and classrooms fill with holiday season delights and decor! Our students and staff have been working hard on getting everything ready for the Christmas Party and Banquet (and you can imagine how much work goes into these events!).
The Christmas Party is for anyone to attend, come.. bring your family.. and prepare to have a very friendly, festive time! You are invited! (See invitation below)
Important dates for December 2018 are:
- December 10 - Staff Meeting - Noon Dismissal
- December 13 - Christmas Party - 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Parkland School
- December 14 - Gift Exchange Due - Watch for notes coming home
- December 18 - School Christmas Banquet - Santa will be handing out the gifts from the gift exchange!
- December 21 - Field Trip - Museum Fun!
- December 21 - January 6th - Christmas Break - Students return to school January 7th
Snowman photo credit: Larisa Birta (Unsplash.com)